Copperstate OB/Gyn is excited to announce the launch of our Facebook Community – Tucson Women: Healthy Living.
Every day we’re fielding questions on various health topics from our patients. We wanted to create a place to answer these pregnancy, self-care and lifestyle questions and highlight our providers unique perspectives on health topics they’re passionate about.
Tucson Women: Healthy Living provides an intimate educational space for women to learn from the Copperstate physicians, physician assistants (PACs) and nurse practitioners (NPs), ask questions within the community, share resources and feel empowered with the information they need to live a healthy life.
It is our goal to cultivate a connected community of Tucson individuals to support, inspire and motivate one another to live our best lives – learning, growing, and bettering ourselves – through Copperstate-led conversations including monthly Q&As with our providers, and peer-to-peer support.
To get started:
- Click here to view the new Facebook Community group
- Click “Join” to become a member of the community
- Introduce yourself by answering our community questions pinned to the top of the feed
Once you join the community, you will see our introduction questions in the post pinned to the top of the feed. The questions we want to hear from you on include:
1) What is your main health goal this year?
2) What do you hope to get from Tucson Women: Healthy Living?
3) What’s one self-care, parenting, healthy living, or other resources you’ve found valuable?
We look forward to seeing you all in the Tucson Women: Healthy Living community on Facebook!
**Note: All Advice shared in the Tucson Women: Healthy Living group is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.**